Cocoa Butter. Mary Tylor Naturals cocoa butter is 100% pure, raw and natural. Cocoa butter benefits:It is widely known to help in reducing stretch marks. Has a high concentration of fatty acids. Very rich with antioxidant! Contains a much higher antioxidant concentration levels, even higher then blueberries. Has a wonderful healing effect on small burns and scars. It is a great hair and skin moisturizer. Great for using on sunburns.
Mary Tylor Naturals cocoa butter is 100% pure, raw and natural.
Cocoa butter benefits:
- It is widely known to help in reducing stretch marks.
- Has a high concentration of fatty acids.
- Very rich with antioxidant!
- Contains a much higher antioxidant concentration levels, even higher then blueberries.
- Has a wonderful healing effect on small burns and scars.
- It is a great hair and skin moisturizer.
- Great for using on sunburns.
The benefits of cocoa butter are many!
- An amazing source of antioxidants.
- The best moisturizer for your skin.
- Works wonders for your lips.
- Excellent for sensitive skin.
- Very effective healing properties – its antioxidants help fight scars and stretch marks.
- Helps with fighting acne and eczema.
- Great for your hair.
Whenever applied to the skin, it immediately penetrates the top layer of the skin and reaches the second layer of your skin. At the 2nd layer of the skin, where the ingredients of cocoa butter start to repair the damaged areas of the skin.
This entire process of repairing begins from the inner side of the skin to the outer side. The treatment is natural and therefore it is risk-free. Usually organic ingredients are safe as treatment methods and they are not associated with any negative side effects.
A very important quality is that it is a very stable fat compared to other fats. This stability gives it a very long shelf life – from three years and up to 5 years. It contains very high levels of antioxidants, which makes it very desirable oil for skin care.
Besides cosmetics uses, you can find it being consumed in chocolates.
The high levels of antioxidants found in it, makes it one of the most valuable oils out there.
Stearic acid, palmitic acid, and oleic acid help fight and neutralize the free radicals in the body and most importantly – the free radicals on our skin!
This oil helps in reducing the signs of wrinkles and aging by neutralizing these free radicals on the skin. It also helps to significantly reduce scars and overall damages to the skin and help the health and look of the skin.
The high levels of antioxidants and fatty acids help in reducing skin inflammation as well and they provide a very quick relief to acne, eczema outbreaks.
To reduce inflammation, Some people choose to consume the oil in the form of white chocolate, which can achieve the same benefits, if you’re not worried about watching your weight.