Prep Time : 05h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
DIY Antibiotic Ointment Recipe ♣
- Using the double boiler method add all the ingredients (except for the essential oils) into your glass pyrex measuring cup.
- Heat on medium until all ingredients are melted to liquid.
- Turn the heat to low.
- Add all the essential oils to the liquid mixing together thoroughly.
- Use a medicine dropper or a small funnel to pour into the containers of your choice.
- Let cool overnight before placing on the lids.
- Use as needed.