Prep Time : 05h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
DIY Sunscreen Lotion ♣
- Using the double boiler method on the stove top melt the Organic Butters, Organic oils and Organic Beeswax together over warm heat until everything is melted.
- Remove from the heat and add powders into the liquid.
- Wisk all together until there are no clumps.
- Add the Natural Vitamin E and Organic Essential Oils.
- Wisk again. Then allow to cool.
- Once your sunscreen has remove from pan into a bowl.
- Wisk again and pour into your air tight bottle or container and cap.
- Use as needed.