Prep Time : 00h 05
Cooking Time : 00h 05
Servings Number : 1 person
How to Make Naturally Non-Toxic Household Cleaner ♣
- Warm the water in microwave or stove top until it is hot but not boiling.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda into the warm water, stir until dissolved.
- Add 2 tablespoons of castile soap
- Add 30 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Add 20 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Add 15 drops orange essential oil.
- Stir until blended.
- Carefully pour into spray bottle and shake gently to mix ingredients.
- Be sure to label the container and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- Use your natural cleaner to disinfect and clean your home without toxic chemicals!