Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 05
Servings Number : 1 person
How to Make Natural Mildew Remover ♣
- Acquire glass spray bottle. Do not use plastic. The PH Mixture is very acidic and may eat through plastic
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into spray bottle.
- Pour 1 cup of white vinegar into spray bottle.
- Add 25 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Add 20 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Shake gently to mix ingredients.
- Be sure to label the container and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- Use your natural cleaner to remove mildew and grime from your home without toxic chemicals!
- Note- The PH Mixture is very acidic, use with caution and do not get into eyes or onto skin.