Prep Time : 00h 10
Cooking Time : 00h 10
Servings Number : 1 person
Clean your dishes with DIY natural pods instead of harsh chemicals! ♣
- 20 drops Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 2 Cups Borax
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 Silicone Mold or Ice Cube tray
- Mix all dry ingredients EXCEPT for vinegar into bowl.
- Stir until mixture is blended.
- Slowly and carefully pour in vinegar. (it is acidic and will cause a fizzy reaction and needs to be added SLOWLY)
- Stir mixture again until completely blended.
- Carefully pack the mixture into the mold or ice cube tray. Pack it tightly so the mixture will form and harden.
- For best results let the mixture harden in a cool, dry place for 48 hours.
- To Use: Place one tablet into your dishwasher for naturally clean dishes. 2 teaspoons of liquid dishwashing soap may be added for extra shine to your glassware.