Prep Time : 00h 00
Cooking Time : 00h 10
Servings Number : 1 person
How to make natural lavender soap with essential oils! ♣
- Cut the castile soap into cubes.
- Add cubes into heat resitant container such as mason jar.
- Add water to sauce pan place on medium/high heat.
- Once water is boiling, place heat resistant container with soap in it into water carefully.
- Let the soap melt.
- Once melted, stir carefully and remove from stove top.
- Quickly add 1 tablespoon of purple mica powder, 30 drops of lavender essential oil and 10 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond or Jojoba Oil.
- Stir quickly before mixture hardens.
- Carefully transfer to soap mold.
- Let dry for 24 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy your natural lavender scented soap!