Prep Time : 00h 10
Cooking Time : 00h 15
Servings Number : 1 person
a 2 Ingredient DIY Recipe for Chemical Free Wood Polish. Keep your natural wood natural with organic beeswax and olive oil. ♣
- 2oz Beeswax Pellets
- 2oz Olive Oil
- 1 Heating/Mixing Pot - Double Pot is best
- 1 Mixing Spoon or small Dowel for easy cleanup
- 1 4oz or more Container, clean and easy to access with a cloth to buff
- Melt the Beeswax, never leave melting beeswax alone.
- Once the Beeswax pellets are smoothly melted pour in the oil.
- Mix until it is nice and smoothly melted.
- Pour the mix into your clean container and let it set and cool/solidify.
- Then with a clean cloth rub it onto the wood, let it soak in a bit, and follow up later by buffing it off.
- Please be sure to spot test this mix on the wood in a small area to make sure it’s right for it before using over your entire piece.