Prep Time : 10h 00
Cooking Time : 01h 00
Servings Number : 1 person
African Black Liquid Soap with Organic Carrier Oils. ♣
- Add 27 oz of water with the Potassium Hydroxide in the glass bowl and set to the side making a solution. (it will sizzle when initially mixed together)
- Add all the Oils and African Black Soap to the crockpot and melt all together. Stick blending the African Black Soap until it gets smooth.
- Add the water and Potassium Hydroxide in the glass bowl to the crockpot until you get a thick trace. Blending as you go.
- Turn the crockpot to medium and let cook. (if it separates stick blend back together)
- Stir again after it becomes an island like look then stir all together again and let cook 45 minutes.
- Stir again let cook 15 minutes then begin diluting with the remaining water until you get a clear solution.
- If not clear cook more and stir together thoroughly.
- When you are satisfied with the consistency add the Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Then pour into glass pump container and use when cool.