Ingredients and Method
- In a glass or stainless steel bowl, mash the shea butter using the back of a spoon or a wooden stick until there are no lumps visible and it is entirely smoothed out.
- Begin whisking the shea butter until it starts getting creamier.
- Slowly drizzle in the carrier oils as you continue to whisk the creamed shea butter, until a silky, smooth consistency emerges.
- Add the synergy right into the cream and stir together.
- Put the mixture into a glass jar, cap and store away from heat. You can use the face cream for one month.