African Black soap bulk and wholesaleSubscribe to RSS Feed
Mary Tylor Naturals African black soap is 100% pure and authentic natural soap imported from Ghana, Africa.
- AS SEEN ON DOCTOR OZ
- 100% pure and handmade with Unrefined Shea butter
- Helps treat and heal symptoms of Eczema, Psoriasis and acne, contains pure African Shea Butter
- Helps with reducing acne (especially in combination with African Shea Butter)
- Amazing Natural cleanser for the body and hair (can be used a shampoo as well)
- Contains iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E to promote a healthy skin and hair
- Great for all skin types (including dry, rough and sensitive skin)
- Can help in the prevention of stretch marks during pregnancy
- Can help reduce skin razor irritation and bumps after shaving
What are the Benefits of using African Black Soap?
Mary Tylor Naturals African Black Soap is great for all skin types. It has antibacterial properties that make it an amazing alternative to chemical-filled alternatives. It has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce skin irritation. It also is a great alternative to chemical-based acne treatments.
Can I use African Black Soap every day?
No. Mary Tylor Naturals African Black Soap is meant to be used up to 3 times a week. If African Black Soap is used too often it can irritate and dry out the skin.
Can I use African Black Soap as a Shampoo?
Yes, Mary Tylor Naturals African Black Soap can be used as a shampoo. We suggest lathering the soap in your hands instead of applying the bar directly to your hair as small pieces could break off and be difficult to remove. This soap is very beneficial to people who suffer from dandruff as it has antifungal qualities that are known to help fight dandruff.