DIY Bentonite Clay Acne Mask - an Organic way to keep your face fresh, clean & glowing
Bentonite Clay draws out toxins from your skin while it exfoliates. Bentonite Clay is also great to help heal other skin issues like Psoriasis, Eczema & Dermatitis ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- In the Mixing bowl, first add the Bentonite Clay
- Then add the Activated Charcoal
- Starting with 3 drops add the Tea Tree oil drops and the Lavender Oil drops; increase each to 6 or 7 drops as desired.
- Add 1 tsp of Rose Water then mix to create a thick paste. You may add more Rose Water to get the consistency you prefer. If Rose Water is not available you may also use Apple Cider Vinegar or Distilled Water.
- Apply the paste to your clean face and let the paste dry 10 to 15 mins. Rinse your face with warm water to remove.
- Be sure to finish with your toner, moisturizer, and your usual skin care process.
- *Please do a skin test first to make sure it’s right for you and always speak to your Doctor before adding/changing your health regimen.
Products you will need
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (4 oz), 100% Pure Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, Melaleuca alternifolia by Mary Tylor NaturalsSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $14.95 As low as $11.96
- Lavender Essential Oil (4 oz) Premium Therapeutic Grade, 100% Pure, Perfect for Aromatherapy, Relaxation, DIY by Mary Tylor NaturalsSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $14.95 As low as $11.96