Try our DIY Eczema Balm Recipe to combat the affects of eczema.
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- ♦ Melt .8 oz of Beeswax and 1 oz of Shea Butter in a double boiler* on medium heat - heat slowly *(pot of water on the stove with a glass or stainless steel bowl fitting over the mouth of the pot)
- ♦ Stir in 2.2 oz Fractionated Coconut Oil once all of the Beeswax and Shea Butter have melted
- ♦ Combine all Essential Oils in a small glass bowl
- ♦ Remove Beeswax, Shea Butter and Fractionated Coconut Oil mixture from heat and blend in Essential Oils (try to work quickly at this point so your Beeswax doesn't start to solidify, and so that you don't have to return it to the heat - can be damaging to the Essential Oils)
- ♦ Pour entire concoction into the 4 oz Tin
- ♦ Allow to solidify for 24 hours before using
- ♦ Rub Eczema Balm on any areas that are affected, dry, or needing the relief.
Products you will need