Ingredients and Method
- Cut the goat milk soap into 1 inch squares.
- Melt the goat milk soap squares in a glass bowl in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds making sure not to burn stirring occasionally.
- When melted remove from microwave and add the Organic Raw Honey stirring together thoroughly with a whisk. (If the honey made the soap too thick place back into the microwave until milky again)
- Add the Natural Vitamin E Oil and Organic Lavender Essential Oil mixing thoroughly with the whisk.
- Carefully pour slowly into the silicone mold tray.
- Remove from silicone mold tray after soap is cool and solid. (30 minutes to 2 hours)