Herbal Fire Starter
Start your campfire with invigorating herbal starter ingredients! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 6 Small Wood Twigs
- 1 Cup Beeswax
- 1/4 cup Dried Herb(s) of Choice
- 6 Cupcake Liners
- 1 Muffin Pan
- Line the muffin tin with the 6 cupcake liners. Sprinkle the preferred herbs into the bottom of each muffin tin. (Rosemary, Sage and Lavender are highly recommended)
- Add beeswax into a double boiler.
- Safely melt the wax using a double boiler on medium heat.
- Beeswax is a slow melting wax so be patient and be sure to stir the wax as it melts.
- Add small twig to each cup cake liner.
- Once the wax has melted, carefully remove it off the burner and allow to slightly cool.
- Carefully pour the melted wax over the top of twig to fill the cupcake liners.
- Allow the fire starters to cool and harden for 24 hours.
- Remove the cupcake liners from the muffin tin.
- To Use: Place the fire starter into fireplace, campfire or woodstove to ignite a flame.