3 Natural Ingredients for Homemade Shea Butter Whipped Moisturizer
DYI instructions for a healthy all natural Shea Butter Whipped Moisturizer. -Go 100% Certified Organic with your essential oil and your Shea Butter.- Mary Tylor Naturals - Mary Tylor.com ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Soften up the Shea Butter in the bowl, smoosh and smash it with your spoon and fork.
- Add the coconut oil once you feel the shea butter is softened up enough.
- Whip that oil and soft shea butter together for about 8 mins.(It can be your arm exercise for the day, start with big whipping circles).
- Now add your essential oil drops, 8-12 for your desired scent.
- Continue to Whip it, Whip it good, for around 8 mins. more.(Instead of whipping by hand you could use a mixer.)
- Whip until it’s the consistency that works for you then scoop it all into a clean and sealable container and store in a cool dry place.
- Apply to your skin after your showers when needed.
- Enjoy your shea moisturized skin.* *Please do a skin test first to make sure it’s right for you and always speak to your Doctor before adding/changing your health regimen.
Products you will need