Ingredients and Method
- Melt the coconut oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat until it is hot and completely melted
- Once melted, pour into a heat resistant bowl and add in the activated charcoal and baking soda
- Mix until it is cool enough to pour into a small, air tight container such as a plastic tupperware container
- Only use a max of 2x per week due to the potent detoxifying effects of the charcoal!
- Be sure to rinse your mouth completely after use and do not swallow the mixture.
- i made this and it is easy and works well...i tried using pwder by itself first and was a black mess in my sink!effective and easy to use...1-2x a week only!