How to make All Natural Lotion Bars
How to make All Natural Lotion Bars ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Add water to sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Combine beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter in the heat resistant container and place in the saucepan of water. Stir until melted.
- Once the ingredients are smooth and melted, remove from heat
- Add 2-4 drops of desired essential oil to melted mixture, stir thoroughly
- Carefully pour into mold, let cool 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove from molds and enjoy
Products you will need