How to make Beeswax Candles
How To Make Natural Beeswax Candles ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Prepare your candle base. Clean jars and ensure they are dry and ready for use
- Place a small amount of glue on the bottom of the wick to secure it to the bottom of the jar
- Using a stick, fork or pencil, carefully tape it to the top of the jar and wrap the wick around it to ensure it stays upright.
- Fill sauce pan halfway with water, heat on medium/high heat.
- Add beeswax into heat resistant container.
- Place heat resistant container filled with beeswax carefully into the heated water and stir slowly until completely melted.
- Though not necessary, you can add a scented fragrance to your candle. For example you can add an essential oil to your candle to create a variety of scents and create an aromatherapy candle. To create a scented candle, Add 2-4 drops of the desired essential oil and use a toothpick or other small instrument to mix the wax and oil. Mix slowly to avoid burning yourself.
- While still warm, carefully pour the beeswax mixture into the glass jar, ensuring that the wick stays upright in the middle of the jar
- Let cool for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, trim the wick and enjoy your natural beeswax candle!