How To Make Intensive Shea Butter Eye Cream
Shea Butter Eye Cream ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Combine all of the ingredients together except for the Organic Geranium Essential Oil and Organic Rosehip Seed Oil into the a wide mouth glass mason jar. Fill the pot with the 2 cups of water and place the mason jar into the water.
- Turn the stove on to medium heat and melt the contents of the jar on the stove for about 6 minutes. You want the water to be at a gentle simmer not boiling. Sirl the contents of the jar every so often to help everything mix together well.
- As soon as the ingredients are melted and combined remove the jar from the water.
- Pour the mixture in a small mixing bowl and let it cool for 5 minutes before stirring in the Essential Oils.
- Scoop the mixture into a glass jar and use a tiny amount under the eyebrow and under eye area at night.
Products you will need