FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59+ (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
BETTER INGREDIENTS FOR A BETTER LIFE !
How to make Lemon Shea Butter Soap
How to make Lemon Shea Butter Soap ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 2/3 cup Shea Butter
- Optional- 1 tsp Yellow Food Colorant (Such as Mica Powder)
- 20 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 6oz Glycerin Soap Base
- Place the glycerin soap in microwave and melt for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat if necessary until mixture is completely melted
- Slowly add shea butter and stir until melted. If needed, microwave for 30 additional seconds to melt mixture completely.
- Add 20 drops of lemon essential oil and food colorant. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the soap mixture into the silicone molds and set aside to cool for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove soap from the mold and store in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.
Products you will need
- BlessingsAsante for sharing. Wish me luck
Show per page