How to make Natural Ant Repellent
DIY recipe on how to naturally, safely get rid of ants! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Add water into spray bottle.
- Add 25 drops Clove essential oil.
- Add 20 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Add 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Shake until blended.
- Label the bottle and place in a safe, cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Spray around ant infested areas to repel insects!
- Do not get this mixture on skin or eyes! These essential oils are very strong and concentrated. These specific oil ratios are pest repellents and can cause irritation if improper use occurs. Use caution when using this mixture.
Products you will need