How to Make Natural Eye Serum
How to Make Natural Eyelash Serum for longer more lush lashes using natural carrier oils! marytylor.com ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- In a bowl, mix ½ Tsp Vitamin E oil , ½ Tsp Argan Oil, ½ Tsp Almond Oil and 1 Tsp Castor Oil until all ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour mixture into empty mascara applicator using a tiny funnel, medicine dropper or small spoon.
- Apply to lashes nightly to promote natural lash stimulation.
- Store your eyelash growth serum in a clean dry place.
- Enjoy longer more luscious lashes!
- Disclaimer- Do not start or stop any treatment without first consulting your healthcare provider. Mary Tylor Naturals, LLC does not and will not provide medical advice or treatment suggestions and will not be held liable for those who use this information inappropriately. This post is to be used recreationally and information should not be used to treat, diagnose or manage any condition.
Products you will need