How to Make Natural Hair Conditioner
Nourish your hair naturally without toxic chemicals! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Heat the shea butter in microwave or stove top on medium/warm until it becomes liquid.
- Add 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise,
- Add 12 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
- Stir until mixture is combined.
- Cover in airtight container and let mixture rest for 2-4 hours.
- To Use- After shampooing, apply a palm sized amount to split ends for 10 minutes for a deep conditioning treatment. Rinse completely and let hair air dry for best results.
- Label the mixture and store out of reach from kids and pets.
Products you will need