Ingredients and Method
- 1 packet Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 Cup Body Wash of Choice or Natural Liquid Soap Base
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 1 Saucepan
- (Optional) 2 tsp Natural Food Colorant
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 silicone mold
- Add 1 packet of unflavored gelatin into cup of cold water.
- Pour gelatin water into sauce pan and place it on the burner using the medium heat setting.
- Stir until fully melted for 5 mins.
- Pour into bowl while still warm, mix with body wash and stir.
- Add natural food coloring
- When mixture is completely stirred, carefully pour into mold
- Place in fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Once mixture has set, carefully remove from mold.
- Enjoy your soothing bath jellies!