How to Make Natural Sunblock
Protect your skin from the sun naturally with this DIY recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Add all ingredients except zinc oxide in heat resistant container such as mason jar.
- Pour water halfway into sauce pan and set on medium high heat.
- Once water is hot but NOT boiling, CAREFULLY place heat resistant container into water.
- Stir until all ingredients are fully melted and combined.
- Remove mixture from warm water and add in the zinc oxide.
- Stir until completely blended and allow to cool.
- Label the mixture and store in a cool, dry place.
- To Use: Apply liberally to skin prior to sun exposure.
- Note: This natural alternative to sunscreen is not guaranteed to offer the same kind of UV sun protection as commercially produced sun-protection products. Use at your own discretion.
Products you will need