FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59+ (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
BETTER INGREDIENTS FOR A BETTER LIFE !
How to Make Natural Sunblock
Protect your skin from the sun naturally with this DIY recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/4 Cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Zinc Oxide
- 1 Tablespoon Vitamin E oil
- 2 Tablespoons Shea butter
- 1 Teaspoon Beeswax
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Heat Resistant Container (such as mason jar)
- 1 Sauce Pan
- Add all ingredients except zinc oxide in heat resistant container such as mason jar.
- Pour water halfway into sauce pan and set on medium high heat.
- Once water is hot but NOT boiling, CAREFULLY place heat resistant container into water.
- Stir until all ingredients are fully melted and combined.
- Remove mixture from warm water and add in the zinc oxide.
- Stir until completely blended and allow to cool.
- Label the mixture and store in a cool, dry place.
- To Use: Apply liberally to skin prior to sun exposure.
- Note: This natural alternative to sunscreen is not guaranteed to offer the same kind of UV sun protection as commercially produced sun-protection products. Use at your own discretion.
Products you will need