How to Make Organic Beeswax Wraps
Make Organic Beeswax Wraps ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Using the double boiler method on top of the stove on medium heat melt the Beeswax Pellets in a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Add the crushed up Resin stirring thoroughly together.
- Remove from the heat and add the Organic Jojoba Oil.
- Turn oven on to 100C(200F) to pre-warm and cover some baking sheets with tin foil to protect them.
- Cut the fabric with pinking sheers if you have them to avoid fraying.
- Line the baking sheets with tinfoil then the fabric.
- With the clean new paintbrush quickly and evenly brush the product on the fabric and place in the over for 5 minutes.
- When the fabric is evenly coated carefully remove the beeswax wrap from the foil and hang in a dry place for 3 minutes to allow to set.
- Use as needed.
Products you will need