Lavender Bath Bombs
Lavender Bath Bombs ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 16 oz Organic Cornstarch
- 16 oz Baking Soda
- 7.5 oz Citric Acid
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt
- 8 Tablespoons Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 12 Teaspoons Witch Hazel
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Lavender Flowers
- 5 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Organic Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Organic Peppermint Oil
- 1-2 Drops Food Dye (optional)
- 1-5 Bath Bomb Molds
- Mix the baking soda, citric acid, cornstarch and flowers all together.
- Stir in the 8 Tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil.
- Add in the Organic Essential Oils and mix all together well.
- Add one teaspoon of which hazel at a time until consistency is mold-able.
- Add Food Dye if desired, place in molds and let sit overnight.
- Use as needed.
Products you will need