Lavender Goat Milk Hand Soap
DIY Lavender Goat Milk Hand Soap ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 lb Goat Milk Soap Base
- 10 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Lavender Buds
- 1/4 Teaspoon Rubbing Alchol
- 2 Silicone Mini Cake Trays
- 1 Small Spray Bottle for Alchol
- Spritz the silicone trays with alchol and set aside.
- Chop up 1/2 lb of goat milk soap base into small chunks.
- Place soap chunks into a glass bowl and microwave to melt approximately 30 seconds. Stir intermittently to avoid burning and repeat until melted.
- Remove from microwave and add 10 drops of Organic Lavender Essential Oil to melted soap whisk together.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dried lavender buds and whisk thoroughly.
- Pour the finished product into the silicone trays. Spritz alcohol on the tops to remove any bubbles in the soap.
- Let the soap set in the mold 1 to 2 hours or until solid before removing from mold.
- Use daily or as needed.