Ingredients and Method
- Melt the shea butter and jojoba oil in a double boiler on low heat.
- Stir until all ingredients are melted.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Allow to cool.
- Once mixture has cooled but is not completely solid, add in lemon essential oil and stir.
- Allow mixture to cool then carefully stir in pure cane sugar. (For best results, mixture must be cool enough to not melt sugar granules)
- Store in sealed mason jar.
- To Use: Wash face and body, then apply scrub to skin with a loofah or cloth. Scrub as desired and rinse with cool water. For acne prone areas, apply to skin and let sit for 10 minutes. Rinse and repeat as desired.
- Caution: Avoid getting mixture into eyes, mouth or cuts.
Products you will need