How to Make Post Workout Soreness Salve
Naturally soothe achy muscles after a work out session! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Pour 15 Tablespoons of Jojoba carrier oil into empty bottle.
- Add 10 Drops Tea Tree Essential Oil.
- Add 5 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Add 5 drops Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Shake well until ingredients are fully blended.
- Label and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply to sore muscles and joints after a workout for natural soreness relief.
Products you will need