Ingredients and Method
- PT1,1 Tablespoon Organic Jojoba Oil
- PT1. 1/2 Teaspoon Beeswax Pellets
- PT1, 2 Teaspoons Carnauba Wax
- PT1, 1/4 Teaspoon Stearic Aid
- PT1, 1/4 Teaspoon Myristyl Myristate
- PT2, 1/2 Teaspoon Powder Iron Oxide (any color)
- PT2, 1/4 Teaspoon Silk Mica Powder
- PT2, 1/4 Teaspoon Magnesium Stearate
- PT2, 1-2 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- Using the double boiler method melt the ingredients in PT1 in the boiler until melted. Do NOT boil. Set aside.
- Mix ingredients from PT2 in a mortar & pestle or magic bullet to blend and remove any lumps. Transfer to beaker.
- Add the melted wax mixture to the beaker, stirring until mixture in incorporated. Put beaker in double boiler if necessary to keep the wax melted.
- Once there mixed, pour into straw. Be sure to block one end of the straw with tape or foil and keep filled straw upright once mixture is poured into it.
- Let the straws cool at room temperature for several hours.
- Sharpen with pencil sharpener to desired point.
Products you will need