How to Make Natural Flea Shampoo
DIY recipe on how to naturally keep fleas and ticks away from your pets. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Pour 8oz of jojoba oil into empty bottle.
- Add 5ml (equal to .5 ounces) of Neem Oil.
- Shake well until mixture is blended.
- Label and store in a cool dry place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Thoroughly apply to your pet, covering their coat completely. Let set 15 minutes. Rinse the animal well. May repeat up to 3x weekly as needed for flea and tick control.
- Precaution: Do not get into eyes or on skin. Neem oil is not meant for human use or consumption.
Products you will need