How to Make Natural Mascara
Naturally beautify your lashes with this organic DIY recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Mix 5 drops vegetable glycerin and 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel.
- Slowly sprinkle in ½ tsp Bentonite Clay and 2 tsp Activated Charcoal.
- Stir until completely blended until all clumps of clay have dissolved.
- Add lavender essential oil if desired.
- Carefully pour into mascara tube.
- To use: Apply to lashes, careful to not get in your eyes.
Products you will need