FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59+ (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
BETTER INGREDIENTS FOR A BETTER LIFE !
How to Make Natural Men's After Shave
Natural men's after-shave recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 30 Teaspoon (5 oz) Organic Aloe vera gel
- 15 teaspoons (2.5 oz) Witch Hazel
- 3 Teaspoons (.5 oz) Rubbing Alcohol
- 5 Drops Organic Frankincense Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 1 Empty Glass Container
- Pour 30 Teaspoons (5oz) of Aloe Vera Gel into empty container. (Recommended: Use a glass container as this mixture’s PH levels can corrode plastic when left to sit for extended periods of time)
- Add 15 teaspoons of witch hazel.
- Add 3 teaspoons of alcohol. (Optional: Remove if you have sensitive skin)
- Add 5 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Add 3 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Shake mixture until all ingredients are blended. Label and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply a quarter sized amount to face and neck post shave for a natural, masculine scent.
Products you will need