How to Make Natural Men's After Shave
Natural men's after-shave recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Pour 30 Teaspoons (5oz) of Aloe Vera Gel into empty container. (Recommended: Use a glass container as this mixture’s PH levels can corrode plastic when left to sit for extended periods of time)
- Add 15 teaspoons of witch hazel.
- Add 3 teaspoons of alcohol. (Optional: Remove if you have sensitive skin)
- Add 5 Drops Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Add 3 Drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil.
- Shake mixture until all ingredients are blended. Label and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply a quarter sized amount to face and neck post shave for a natural, masculine scent.
Products you will need