Ingredients and Method
- Fill sauce pan halfway full with water and set to medium/high heat until boiling.
- Add beeswax, shea butter and almond oil into heat resistant container (such as mason jar) and place into sauce pan.
- Let ingredients melt, stir as needed until blended fully,
- Remove from heat once melted.
- Stir and allow mixture to cool but still remain warm.
- Add 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil, 10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil and 5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil.
- Stir and allow mixture to cool slightly before transferring to empty container.
- Pour mixture into empty container.
- Label and store in a safe, cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply a quarter sized amount to wounds to naturally promote antibacterial healing. For best results, clean wound with peroxide then apply the natural salve and cover with bandage.
Products you will need
- Tea Tree Essential Oil (4 oz), 100% Pure Essential Oil, Therapeutic Grade, Melaleuca alternifolia by Mary Tylor NaturalsSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $14.95 As low as $11.96