How to Make Natural Wooden Furniture Polish
Polish your wooden furniture without exposure to toxic chemicals. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 25 Drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 1-2 Orange Peels
- 1 Empty Spray Bottle (Glass Preferred to prevent erosion of plastic)
- Peel and slice 1-2 fresh oranges. Slice rind into small pieces and put into empty spray bottle. (Only put the orange peel into the mixture not the actual fruit as it will decay)
- Pour 1/2 Cup Olive Oil into bottle.
- Add 25 drops of sweet orange essential oil into bottle.
- Shake well to mix all ingredients.
- Label the bottle and place in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- To Use: Apply to dry cloth and wipe furniture down to polish and dust naturally.