Orange Cream Candle
Enjoy a natural orange cream scent with this holistic candle recipe! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Prepare your candle base. Clean votives and ensure they are dry and ready for use
- Place a small amount of glue on the bottom of the wick to secure it to the bottom of each votive.
- Using a stick, fork or pencil, carefully tape it to the top of the jar and wrap the wick around it to ensure it stays upright.
- Add beeswax into wax melter.
- Allow wax to melt until it is completely liquid.
- Turn heat off to wax melter and allow beeswax to slightly cool.
- Once mixture has slightly cooled, add essential oils.
- Carefully stir until blended.
- While still warm, carefully pour the beeswax mixture into the candle votives, ensuring that the wick stays upright in the middle of the votive.
- Allow candles to cool 12 hours. If candles tunnel around wick, pour additional beeswax into candle votive and allow to harden an additional 12 hours.
- To Use: Light the wick to enjoy a natural orange creamsicle scent!
Products you will need