Pet Tick Repellent
Protect your furry friends with this DIY holistic recipe. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 3 Cups Distilled Water
- 4 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Neem Oil
- 1 Glass spray Bottle
- Pour 3 cups of distilled water into a glass spray bottle.
- Add neem oil and apple cider vinegar into spray bottle.
- Shake ingredients until fully blended.
- To Use: Bath pets in soap and water before spraying onto their fur. Comb mixture thoroughly into their coats, careful to avoid their eyes and mouth.