Ingredients and Method
- 1 Large Mason Jar
- 1/2 Cup Dried Rose Petals
- 1/4 Cup Organic Jojoba Oil
- 1 Double Boiler
- Fill the mason jar with herbs and jojoba oil.
- Melt ingredients in a double boiler on low heat for 45 minutes.
- Seal mason jar and let sit at room temperature for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, strain the mixture.
- Pour the liquid into an air sealed container and store for future use.
- To Use: Apply to skin and hair as desired for moistening and healing benefits.
Products you will need