Shea & Mayo Conditioner for Pool & Beach Hair
3 Ingredient After Pool & Beach Conditioner Recipe. It's with Organic Shea Butter, Organic Mayonnaise & Organic Lavender Oil ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Heat the Organic Shea Butter on the stove top with a double boiler or microwave on medium/warm until it becomes liquid. (Please, never leave any melting/cooking/heating ingredients unattended.)
- Add 4 tablespoons of Organic Mayonnaise.
- Add 12 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
- Stir until mixture is combined.
- Cover in a sealable container and let the mixture rest for 2-4 hours. (Great to mix before heading to the pool or beach)
- After shampooing, apply a palm-sized amount to split ends for 10 minutes for a deep conditioning treatment. Rinse completely and let hair air dry for best results.
- Please Note: Mary Tylor Naturals’ Recipe Database is just a guideline and a resource to inspire your creativity. Please be sure to speak to your doctor before changing or adding anything to your health regimen. Also, please experiment with all of our recipes in small batches and test before using. Please do share with us if you feel any adjustments or additions should be made. We welcome your input. We also welcome customer recipes, though we are not able to test each recipe we receive. We can’t guarantee that the results will be the same for everyone, as we are all beautifully different.
Products you will need