The Warmth of Fire Cider
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 1/2 Cup Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Horseradish
- 1 Medium Chopped Red Onion
- 10 Cloves Garlic Crushed
- 2 Chopped Jalapeno Peppers
- 9 Chopped Cayenne Peppers
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- Fill Jar to Top Apple Cider Vinegar
- To Taste Raw Local Honey
- 32 oz Glass Jar
- ♦ Chop and grate all ingredients that need.
- ♦ Add all ingredients (except for the Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey) into glass Jar.
- ♦ Fill Jar to top with Apple Cider Vinegar.
- ♦ Leave in a cool dark place for 6 weeks.
- ♦ After 6 weeks, strain and add Raw Local Honey to the liquid according to your tastes.
- ♦ Take 1-2 tsp daily for wellness.
- ♦ Take 1-2 tbsp every 2-3 hours while awake, as allowable by one's own digestive system.