1915 Redwood Organic Beard Balm
1915 Redwood Organic Beard Balm with Organic Essential Oils. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 3g/0.1oz Beeswax Pellets
- 3g/0.1oz Bayberry Wax
- 5g/0.17oz Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil
- 5g/0.17oz Castor Oil
- 9g/0.32oz Sweet Almond Oil
- 4 Drops Vitamin E OIl
- 2 Drops Coffee Essential Oil
- 1-2 Toothpick Swirls Birch Tar Essential Oil
- 1 Blob Labdanum Essential Oil
- 3 Drops Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Camphor Essential Oil
- 1 Drop Pine Essential Oil
- 2 Drops Peru Balsam Essential Oil
- 1 30mL/1" Metal Tin
- Weigh the Organic Beeswax and Oils(except the Essential Oils) and place into a glass Pyrex measuring cup.
- Using the double boiling method place the glass Pyrex over a pan of boiling water on medium heat and melt ingredients stirring together well.
- Remove from hear and stir in the Organic Essential Oils thoroughly.
- Pour into the metal storage tin. Allowed the wax to cool and solidify before placing the lid on.
- (A toothpick dip is where you dip a toothpick into your bottle of Organic Essential Oil and stir it into your other oils)
Products you will need