Callus Calming Foot Balm
Calm even the toughest feet callus with this DIY recipe. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Melt beeswax carefully in a double broiler.
- Once beeswax is melted, carefully add in shea butter.
- Stir thoroughly until mixture is completely blended.
- Once mixture has cooled, add essential oils.
- To use: Apply to rough cracked heels and cover with plastic wrap. Let set overnight. You can also scrub feet with a pumice stone the next morning for extra exfoliation.
Products you will need