FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59+ (CONTINENTAL US ONLY)
BETTER INGREDIENTS FOR A BETTER LIFE !
DIY Sunscreen Lotion
DIY Sunscreen Lotion ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- 90 Grams Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 65 Grams Organic Sweet Almond Oil
- 27.5 Grams Organic Shea Butter
- 28.5 Grams Beeswax Pellets
- 30 Grams Non-Nano Zinc Oxide
- 10 Grams Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- 50-100 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 Plastic Bottle with air Tight Cap
- Using the double boiler method on the stove top melt the Organic Butters, Organic oils and Organic Beeswax together over warm heat until everything is melted.
- Remove from the heat and add powders into the liquid.
- Wisk all together until there are no clumps.
- Add the Natural Vitamin E and Organic Essential Oils.
- Wisk again. Then allow to cool.
- Once your sunscreen has remove from pan into a bowl.
- Wisk again and pour into your air tight bottle or container and cap.
- Use as needed.
Products you will need