Ingredients and Method
- Cut the castile soap into cubes.
- Add cubes into heat resitant container such as mason jar.
- Add water to sauce pan place on medium/high heat.
- Once water is boiling, place heat resistant container with soap in it into water carefully.
- Let the soap melt.
- Once melted, stir carefully and remove from stove top.
- Quickly add 1 tablespoon of purple mica powder, 30 drops of lavender essential oil and 10 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond or Jojoba Oil.
- Stir quickly before mixture hardens.
- Carefully transfer to soap mold.
- Let dry for 24 hours in a cool, dry place.
- Enjoy your natural lavender scented soap!
Products you will need
- Lavender Essential Oil (4 oz) Premium Therapeutic Grade, 100% Pure, Perfect for Aromatherapy, Relaxation, DIY by Mary Tylor NaturalsSpecial Price $12.95 Regular Price $14.95 As low as $11.96
- tried this with Castile soap but not the MELT AND POUR SOAP.... as i'd never done anything like this before. i had liquid castile soap and bars of soap. it was a hard task that i thought would fail but i got there as best as i could and it is very nice sthis is a pleasant and effective soap recipe!