Ingredients and Method
- Warm the water in microwave or stove top until it is hot but not boiling.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda into the warm water, stir until dissolved.
- Add 2 tablespoons of castile soap
- Add 30 drops of tea tree essential oil.
- Add 20 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Add 15 drops orange essential oil.
- Stir until blended.
- Carefully pour into spray bottle and shake gently to mix ingredients.
- Be sure to label the container and store in a cool place away from kids and pets.
- Use your natural cleaner to disinfect and clean your home without toxic chemicals!
Products you will need
- i made this a few weeks ago and love it! it cleans and disinfects my counter after making food or just general cleaningI love this cleaner! wish i had it years ago. it is effective and has a gentle smell!
- Looking for cheaper ways to clean and healthy cleaningI'm enjoying the smell from my diffuser I would like to make household cleaning without chemicals essential oils will be better for my health please help