How to Make Natural Restless Leg Treatment
Treat your restless legs with this natural remedy! ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Pour water into empty bottle.
- Add 15 Drops of Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Add 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil.
- Carefully pour in magnesium oil. (As an oil, it will not completely blend within the water so be sure to shake the mixture before use)
- Shake until blended.
- To use: Spray onto legs and massage gently to soothe restless legs and cramping before bedtime. (Note: Magnesium oil can be sedating, especially when paired with lavender essential oil. Do not use if you are driving and need to be attentive.)
- Do not start or stop any medical treatment without first contacting your healthcare provider. Magnesium can interact with certain medications and can have contraindications in those with kidney disease.
Products you will need