Quick DIY Acne Treatment: Shea Butter, African Black Soap & Water
Quick DIY Acne Treatment: Shea Butter, African Black Soap, & Water 3 Ingredients for a Natural Acne Cleanser and Treatment. ♣
Share with your friends
Ingredients and Method
- Using Water and your hands, Lather the African Black Soap to get it nice and foamy.
- add the 2 tbs of Organic Shea Butter to the foam. Mix them together.
- Apply this mix directly to your skin. Lightly massage it on or Pat it on softly. Be gentle with your skin.
- Leave it on for around 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse Gently with Warm Water.
- Use once a day in the Evening Before Bed OR Morning before Applying Toner/Makeup.
- Be patient on the outcome. Be good to yourself!
- ~Please Note: Mary Tylor Naturals’ Recipe Database is just a guideline and a resource to inspire your creativity. Please be sure to speak to your doctor before changing or adding anything to your health regimen. Also, please experiment with all of our recipes in small batches and test before using. Please do share with us if you feel any adjustments or additions should be made. We welcome your input. We also welcome customer recipes, though we are not able to test each recipe we receive. We can’t guarantee that the results will be the same for everyone, as we are all beautifully different.~
Products you will need