Organic DIY Lip Balm Recipe
Step by step guide will show you exactly how we do it, with exact ingredients and measurements . These lip balms are great for chapped lips in cold weather. We used 100% organic ingredients. You can use your favorite essential oils ( we used organic peppermint oil ). You will also need: • Fill Tray & Spatula • 50 Empty Lip Balm Containers (BPA Free) • Measuring cup • Scale ♣
Share with your friends
- Combine the Beeswax, cocoa butter, Shea butter and sweet almond oil in a bowl, and melt together in a double boiler, until completely melted. Note: Beeswax has a much higher melting point and will take longer to melt.
- while the mixture is melting, insert all the empty tubes in the back side of the fill tray.
- When completely melted, remove from the double boiler and add your favorite essential oil and stir.
- Pure the mixture into the tubes, using the fill tray. Note: Use the spatula if needed. Note: if you take too long the beeswax will start setting, and you will have to re melt the mixture.
- Let the lip balm tubes get cool down to room temperature.
- Enjoy your Peppermint lip balms :)
- Very accurate and effective*****
- Making my own lip balm.Your recipe instructions left out the coconut oil. But it did show it in the film. Really excited to make my own lip balm. May go on to lotions next. Thanks!